1) “vvibe IP Content” means all content (targeting audio-visually verifiable materials including but not limited to world, booth, avatar, item, video, image, text, story, graphic, music, live broadcast, phrases, etc.) provided by the Company to constitute and operate vvibe services. Copyrights, trademarks, design rights, trade dress, patents and/or other intellectual property rights of all materials included in the Services, including vvibe IP Content and its selection and placement, belong to the Company and are protected by applicable laws.
2) You may create materials such as photos, videos, text, graphics, items (collectively, “User Content” or “vvibe User Generated Content (UGC)”) using vvibe IP Content, and you may actively interact by posting, transmitting, and storing User Content. The Company may suggest or recommend content or features that users may be interested in based on their activities in vvibe, in order to promote active mutual interaction among users. We may also suggest certain ways to experience vvibe for users. But of course, depending on your privacy settings, you can restrict access to your User Content to certain specific people.
3) Your User Content can be viewed by others and you can manage access to your User Content by using the personal information settings function. If User Content has been uploaded to vvibe, we can see it and we take appropriate measures to keep your private content safe. However, please understand that despite our effort, there may be unauthorized access to your private content due to a third party’s attack on the system or security breach.
4) Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for User Content, excluding any elements of vvibe IP Content contained therein, belong to the User Content’s creator. The Company grants to creators of User Content a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the vvibe IP Content contained in such User Content solely for the purposes of creating and posting (both within and outside vvibe) such User Content, and the creator of User Content does not acquire any other intellectual property rights in vvibe IP Content. User Content must be produced and used in a manner in compliance with the Company’s guidelines. In particular, if you use the User Content outside of the vvibe platform, you need to comply with the Company’s “vvibe User Generated Content (UGC) Usage Guideline.” Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for vvibe IP Content belong to the Company, and you may not use vvibe IP Content without the prior written consent of the Company except as expressly permitted in these Terms.
5) By creating or posting User Content on vvibe, the user grants the Company and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, fully paid-up, irrevocable, transferrable, sublicensable, worldwide license to store, reproduce, save, temporarily save, encode, play, record, sell, sub-license, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sync (or synchronize), edit, modify, make public, exhibit, post, publicize, use and otherwise exploit the User Content and create derivative works of the User Content (including for service promotion, machine learning, and the Company’s sole or joint R&D with its affiliates) for vvibe and the current and future services related to vvibe (“vvibe Related Services”). Similarly, the user grants other users the right to use User Content on the vvibe service internally and externally on vvibe as long as the usage is in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Company. In this case, users can limit the scope of the view of User Content with the privacy settings.
6) The user is solely responsible for the User Content and any and all issues and disputes arising therefrom, and the Company is not responsible at all in the absence of the Company’s willful misconduct or gross negligence. If any User Content violates applicable laws and regulations, these Terms or the Company’s guidelines, or if User Content violates or infringes upon the intellectual property or other rights of third parties, the Company may take measures to restrict the use of the User Content, such as deletion of the content or temporary/permanent suspension of the user account after giving a prior notice to the user. Provided, however, that if it is necessary to take immediate measures, the Company may give ex post facto notice.
7) Repeat Infringer Policy. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.